Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Da Vinci's Code

So we thought we would give you all an early Christmas present…a short blog, since we‘ve gotten so many remarks about the length of our previous entries!!! Well, how do we prepare such an intriguing, intersesting, yet informative and insightful written masterpiece. Here it goes, bear with us:

  • 6-pod - no longer, sad
  • Geothermal pools - hot…but yet cold…weird
  • Taya & Britany’s armpit hair growth - impressive but gross
  • 700 seat movie theatre - old & big, movie - terrible
  • Taya walking into assault in progress - awesome
  • Te Papa Museum - 6 levels, informative, sore feet
  • Impromptu tour of French Battleship - hot men, cool guns
  • Ferry to South Island - sickening, 200mg of gravol divided by 4 ppl
  • Abel Tasman - garbage bags for raincoats=winner,winner chicken dinner, 12 km hike, beautiful

Hope you enjoyed the new format. See you all in 20 days - sad, but happy!

4 comments:

  1. posted on blog, cool,
    short and uninformative, not cool
    armpit hair,TMI
    Briana, WAX!
    taya crazy
    Brit enjoying ferry ride,;)
    Home so soon, :):):)
    Travel safe
    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi girls. It was great to hear from you guys. Look forward to seeing you both soon. I much prefer the long written blogs- a lot more entertaining & funny. But none the less this one is better than none. I haven't done any xmas shopping yet. Had better get started soon though. I'm not doing a whole lot of baking this year, but I am going to make xmas cake but will wait until Mikayah is here so she can help me mix it. It has snowed quite a bit here- guess should expect it- afterall it is Dec. Well must go. Love you both & see you soon. I'm so disappointed in the Rider loss but I feel very sorry for them to lose in that way. Love Mom & Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Ladybirds! Made it home :( The snow waited for me I think. Came the night before I got here, they closed down Regina airport too! Thank God I was a day later! Unpacking right now, just to repack in a couple days. Fun fun! Everyone is good here and Lindsay is coming home this weekend so I am excited for that. Mom bought me my Christmas present already, an evening gown! Yay! That means I am almost ready for the Cruise. Anyway, better go! I know you all miss me terribly, but, still try to have some fun! It will be difficult I know, but, try your very best :(
    Love ya! Chels

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girls - I dislike the new blog style. It took me 30 seconds to read. Where's the substance ... the drama? How are we supposed to live vicariously through you in point form?
    Although cryptic, it sounds like you guys are still having a blast. Can't wait to see you!
    Sheena (and Kendall)

    ReplyDelete